An Olaf Anderson building starts with a good foundation – a good relationship with our client.
- Establish Gross Floor Areas and Space Relations
- Survey for Future Expansions and Renovation Requirements
- Flow Diagrams of Space Schematics
- Field Measurements of Existing Facilities
- Field Surveys
- Conceptual Budget
- Guide the Design To the Budgeting Goal
- Recommend alternate methods to meet budget
Choosing the right site is crucial for quality construction.Â We make sure the site is adequate for your needs, before anything is built.
- Site Analysis – Onsite observations and topography analysis
- Site Development Planning – Structure Placement, Parking, Circulation
- Detailed Site Utilization Studies with Conceptual Design
- On-Site Utility Studies – Electrical, Gas, Water, Sanitary, Storm, Fire, etc.
- Off-Site Utility Studies – Locate, Verify Size and Adequacy of Utilities
- Zoning Process Assistance if required
- Geotechnical Engineering – soil test report review and recommendations
- Site Survey – Grades, Streets, Utilities, Property Lines, Setbacks, Property Lines
Total Design Services:
You know what you want. We want to give you the best!
- Design Scheduling
- Architectural DesignÂ – Concept through Final Design
- Green DesignÂ Elements – All encompassing Eco-friendly
- Structural Design – foundation and structure
- Mechanical Design – HVAC and plumbing
- Electrical Design – lighting, telephone, security, electronics
- Civil Design – paving, utilities, drainage, etc.
- Landscape Design – complete plans for outdoor landscape
- Interior Design – complete plans for indoor design
- Special Design Requests – to include Alternates and/or addendumâ€™s
- Materials Research and Specifications